I was born in the fall, so it comes into a close second to Spring for me. I am not going to waste your time, so here the photography season goes:
Consumers think that this is an awful time to have photographs done.
Why, its awesome!
- Cloudy weather makes amazingly stunning images
- This southern weather is actually doable compared to many other states
- The graphics of trees with no leaves can be stunning in the background
- The sun sets at a slightly different direction, the tone is unique to other seasons
- Your photographer is not wore out, but is revived after a rest
No offense, but your intentions are not being followed through. I hear all the time, ” I want to have my family photographed in the spring”, but then it turns into fall!
No need to explain why spring shoots have such a great feel, well I’ll give you a few:
- The green foliage is a different color than any other time of the year.
- no chiggers, bugs or mosquitos
I KNOW it seems busy with your weird schedule, but there are also sunsets that end at 8:20 pm and cool mornings prior to 9:00am.
The real story, customers begin thinking about their Holiday Cards when they are hauling boxes of decorations out of their attic and or eating turkey. Last year I decided to have a photo taken of my family in the summer and when I used it on my card of us standing in front of our bikes on Coronado Island, it was so refreshing.
I am encouraging you to take advantage of our summer portrait event! If you are at the beach or Disney World, and decide to hire a photographer in the area, that is a great option for your catalog of memories and social media, but I am fairly certain that you will not be hanging that in your dining room.
- Take advantage of having a few months of a different schedule
- Consider having me meet you in a special location that means a lot to you and your kids
- Plan an evening of it, after the shoot take the kids to dinner as you are all dressed up
- Let our stylist help you with your outfits, as Amy will be helping you with overall feel and location if needed.
- Pull some inspiration from Pinterest and while doing so, imagine your family in an image that moves you, visualize it hanging as an impact piece in your home.
- One last thing, take advantage that I am in town all summer. Launching our oldest to another country in the fall has planted us here for summer 2018.
- everyone is doing it
- limited time and creativity due to sheer volume
- expecting me to create a masterpiece so that it can live on a card and then be thrown away, makes me not love my job.
Thanks for your time…amy carper